Not ashamed, Pass this on only if you mean it. Yes, I do Love God. He is my source of existence and Savior. He keeps me functioning each and everyday. Without Him, I will be nothing. Without him, I am nothing, but with Him I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. (Phil 4:13)
~ Great Christian Statements ~
- Be Fishers of Men…. You catch ’em, He’ll Clean ’em.
- A family altar can alter a family.
- A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
- Don’t put a question mark where God put a full stop.
- Don’t wait for 6 strong men to take you to church.
- Exercise daily. Walk with the Lord!
- Forbidden fruits create many jams.
- Give God what’s right, not what’s left!
- Give Satan an inch and he’ll be a ruler.
- God doesn’t call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
- God grades on the cross, not the curve.
- God loves everyone, but probably prefers “fruits of the spirit” over “religious nuts”!
- God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
- Having truth decay? Brush up on your Bible!
- He who angers you, controls you!
- He who is good at making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
- He who kneels before God can stand before anyone!
- Kindness is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
- Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory capacity.
- Never give the devil a ride! He will always want to drive!
- Nothing ruins the truth like stretching it.
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark. (And remember, the Titanic was built by professionals, the Ark by amateurs!.)
- “Pray” is a four letter word that you can say anywhere.
- Prayer – Don’t give God instructions – just report for duty!
- The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not protect you.
- This Church is “Prayer Conditioned”!
- To be almost saved is to be totally lost.
- WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning!
- Watch your step carefully! Everyone else does!
- We don’t change the message, the message changes us.
- We set the sail; God makes the wind.
- We’re too blessed to be depressed.
- Wisdom has two parts: 1) Having a lot to say. 2) Not saying it.
- Worry is the darkroom in which “negatives” are developed.
Have a most pleasant day
Originally published on DrKelley.info, March 21, 2001. (Ed. 11.21.10)
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml