Just before World War II, Hitler was planning to eradicate as many Jewish people as possible. He also was very busy building up his war machine so he could conquer all of Europe. Hitler was also very worried about one other thing. His mother had died from cancer and he recently had a polyp removed from his vocal cords. He was very worried that he would get cancer.
Although he disliked Jewish people, he knew a brilliant doctor and scientist that he thought could find a way to cure cancer. The name of this brilliant scientist was Dr. Otto Warburg.
Dr. Warburg had already found that people who had a more alkaline body had more oxygen in their blood. People who had an acidic body had less oxygen in their blood. He also found that people with an acidic body ate more sugar, sugar substances, bad omega 6 oils, refined and processed foods.
That was an enormous discovery because he then found that cancer cells, unlike normal body cells, do not need oxygen to cause a cancer cell “hit” and multiply. Instead, he found that they used a process called “glycation,’ or “glycosylation.” That process produces a hormone that kills good healthy body cells around cancer.
Since cancer cells need no oxygen, what do they need to produce energy? Dr. Warburg found that they used sugar, carbohydrates, and protein. If they don’t get enough protein from the diet, they rob it from the body. He then found several other very important things and/or deficiencies that are always present in cancer tumors.
1. It is the body chemistry and immune system that can prevent and/ or cure cancer. A person has to change their diet, their acidity, increase their free blood oxygen, change the intestinal bacteria, get rid of parasites, and change their lifestyle to prevent and/or cure cancer.
2. There is a deficiency of pancreatic enzymes, due to an overload of sugar, protein, carbohydrates, and bad omega 6 “dead” oils in the diet. These surplus foods use up the enzymes. There are no reserve enzymes in the body. These excess foods in the diet do not have enough enzymes to digest the surplus nutrients. They, in turn, produce toxins and inflammation.
3. The presence of female hormones (estrogen) even in males.
4. Most people’s diets were absent or deficient in raw, fresh vegetables, fruits, berries, nuts, melons, squash, legumes, leaves, and roots.
There you have it. Those are the reasons that Dr. Otto Warburg received the Nobel prize. He was the first person to find out most or all of these things about cancer cells.
What are some of the steps needed to prevent and help cure cancer?
1. Have a parasite cleansing at least once a year. With cancer, it should be done as soon as possible.
2. Eat a diet with many raw, fresh foods and omega 3 oils. They produce amino acids, vitamins, minerals, peptides, and other nutrients needed to keep healthy intestinal bacteria and a great immune system. They also help stop toxins, inflammation, and leaky gut from building up in the small intestine.
3. Reduce intake of red meat, sugar, sugar substances, carbohydrates, refined, and processed foods.
4. Take extra enzymes like solozymes and/or wobenzym-N to digest any extra foods and also digest dead cells, debris, and waste particles in the blood. Solozymes can be obtained by calling 817-458-9241 (John Kelley at College Health Stores), while wobenzym-N can be obtained over Amazon or the internet.
5. Exercise and take nitric oxide supplements to get more oxygen in your body. Some great nitric oxide supplements are turmeric, Resveratrol, L-arginine, L-theanine, and Gingko Biloba,
6. Keep a neutral alkaline pH. Use barley powder capsules, water, raw lemon juice, and vegetables, cucumbers, and watermelons to help raise the pH.
7. Reduce or stop all soda pop and diet sodas.
8. Pass by and do try hard not to buy processed and refined foods in the grocery store.
9. Take minerals and supplements to enhance your energy and vitality. Some of these are. Vitamin C, D3, zinc, selenium, iodine, CQ10, magnesium, and calcium if you are over 50.
10. Buy organic vegetables and fruits if possible.
11. Eat non-GMO foods if possible, especially corn, sugar beets, canola, and soy products produced in the United States.
This is a big load, but following these guidelines will most likely keep you healthy, free of disease, enjoy lots of vitality, energy, and get-go for about 90 to 100 years. Most of all, if you are young, you may never get cancer, or not have a rapidly advancing cancer.
September 26, 2020
~ the Author ~
Merle E. Loudon, B.S., D.D.S. graduated from the University Of Washington School Of Dentistry in 1957. After two years of service in the Air Force, he started a private practice in East Wenatchee, Washington. For the past 45 years his practice has included Orthodontics and TM Dysfunction treatment specializing in temporomandibular pain treatment, headache, head and neck pain control, functional jaw orthopedics, and straight wire orthodontics. Associated with mercury elimination, oral surgery, crowns and bridges is TMJ treatment, diet control, parasite elimination, intestinal cleansing and healing (wellness).
Merle E. Loudon, B.S., D.D.S. has taught advanced courses for dentists on TM Dysfunction treatment, orthodontics and related pain control for more than 30 years. In 1972 he was the first dentist in Washington to use straight wire orthodontics and the first dentist to correct vertical deficiencies in children by placing vertical dimension-primary molar buildups and/or vertical (erupting) appliances. Merle E. Loudon, B.S., D.D.S. was involved with the first group of dentists to recognize lateral tongue splinting in young infants and integrate functional and fixed techniques to correct vertical dimension deficiencies and condylar placement. He is the originator of vertical dimension-primary molar build ups, which help to correct deep bites and Otitus media in children. He invented the Loudon-Chateau Anterior Repositioning Appliance, the functional muscle malocclusion concept, the twelve commandments of occlusion and the vertical overbite domino rule. Merle E. Loudon, B.S., D.D.S. has written numerous articles in several American and foreign dental journals and has lectured in over 50 cities and 7 foreign countries on functional jaw orthopedics, fixed wire orthodontics, Otitus media treatment and TM Dysfunction treatment. He has been instrumental in setting up criteria for teaching in the International Association For Orthodontics, including the certified instructor program.
Dr. Loudon is a member of The American Dental Association, Diplomat and Senior Instructor in the International Association for Orthodontics, and is a Diplomat of the American Academy of Pain Management. He also is a member of the American Orthodontic Society.