Most cancer doctors talk about preventing cancer with a strengthening of the diet and immune system. Today I would like to review the preventing of cancer by exploring the process from inside the cancer cell.
Here’s what most cancer researchers know. First, we must ask, what is the origin of cancer? Cancer starts in the mitochondria of a tiny body cell, which is smaller than the tip of a straight pin.
The changes are very complex and start in the chemical structure of the RNA (ribonucleic acid) and DNA (diribonucleic acid), where noxious elements (triggers) change the chemical makeup (valence and polarity) to create a cancer “hit.” This creates a cancer mutated cell, which can multiply into a cancer cell colony. These “hits” occur many times a day, but your immune system usually destroys the mutated cell immediately. It is when the immune system is weak that sometimes the cancer cell escapes and begins to mutate.
RNA and DNA are the nucleic structure of life. The nucleus of body cells is made up of very complicated helical chains bound together by long molecules of phosphate and chemical hydrogen bonds, A mutant cancer cell is usually triggered by a noxious irritant in a specific origin of the mitochondria in a cell.
It doesn’t matter where in the body the mitochondria DNA and RNA chemical disturbance and changes take place since all of the body cells use the same DNA and RNA to make up the chemical reactions. A cancer cell can originate anywhere in the body. An example may be in the breast, where an excess estrogen imbalance may “trigger” a change, or in the lungs, where smoke irritants from smoking two packs a day trigger a cancer “hit.”
Normally a person’s immune system has enough white blood cells to destroy the many “cancer hits” that occur in the body. However, when the immune system is weakened by the excess candida fungus, other parasites, lack of body cell oxygen, a poor diet, an acidic body, GMO contaminants, and other sources, it can weaken the immune system.
A combination of the several elements mentioned above is usually but not always the origin of cancer. By keeping a strong and healthy immune system most people will escape cancer “hit” exposures.
What are some of the most important personal efforts and habits needed to help keep a strong immune system? I will name some of the most important things to keep cancer “hits” from becoming cancer colonies.
1. Maintain an electromagnetic food diet. This is probably the most important immune system booster. I recommend that a person eat 8 to 11 raw fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, leaves, berries, roots, and legumes often if not every day. Raw fresh foods contain the most electromagnetic molecules and nutrients needed to maintain a strong immune system. Raw fresh homemade juices are also great.
2. Drink plenty of water and fresh raw juices every day.
3. Eliminate or minimize eating all omega 6 grocery store oils (except coconut oil, palm oil, and butter). These include eliminating deep-fried and fried foods. Sorry, you McDonalds fans, but other foods are much more healthy
4. Eliminate parasites with a parasite cleanser once a year. Keep candida under control by eliminating most refined and processed foods.
5. Exercise 4 to 7 times each week to keep your body oxygen at a high level. Also add turmeric, ginger, L-arginine, L- theanine, Gingko Biloba, and resveratrol to your daily supplements. These are great nitrous oxide (oxygen) supplements.
6. Keep a neutral acid/base balance of your body cells. The urine and saliva pH should be between 6.2 and 6.8 for optimum health. The blood and body cells should be close to 7.4. Eliminate as much as possible GMO foods, It is wise to buy organic. Do not use round up or any Monsanto (Bayer Aspirin) products or pesticides.
7. Cut down on the phone and other electromagnetic disturbances. Men should not keep phones in their front pockets. Women should not keep phones in their bras.
There are two practices that I have mentioned before but are proven to be great preventive cancer procedures. The first is JoAnna Budwig’s cottage cheese/ flaxseed oil/Quark mixture which helps keep more oxygen in a person’s blood. Eating this mixture 3 to 5 times a week will keep the red blood cells unraveled so they can carry more oxygen. The second procedure is to take daily supplements of enzymes, especially wobenzym-N and/or Dr. W. D. Kelley’s pancreatic enzymes.
These enzymes actually clean out the circulatory system of dead blood cells, other dead cells, protein, and tiny food particles. If you do not have the source written down please contact me at mailto:DrMEl11@aol.com for the contacts. I hope this helps in your quest for a healthy cancer-free body. These procedures also help to prevent most diseases including autoimmune diseases. It is hard to maintain the discipline needed to stay healthy, but it is a rewarding thing.
November 7, 2020
~ the Author ~
Merle E. Loudon, B.S., D.D.S. graduated from the University Of Washington School Of Dentistry in 1957. After two years of service in the Air Force, he started a private practice in East Wenatchee, Washington. For the past 45 years his practice has included Orthodontics and TM Dysfunction treatment specializing in temporomandibular pain treatment, headache, head and neck pain control, functional jaw orthopedics, and straight wire orthodontics. Associated with mercury elimination, oral surgery, crowns and bridges is TMJ treatment, diet control, parasite elimination, intestinal cleansing and healing (wellness).
Merle E. Loudon, B.S., D.D.S. has taught advanced courses for dentists on TM Dysfunction treatment, orthodontics and related pain control for more than 30 years. In 1972 he was the first dentist in Washington to use straight wire orthodontics and the first dentist to correct vertical deficiencies in children by placing vertical dimension-primary molar buildups and/or vertical (erupting) appliances. Merle E. Loudon, B.S., D.D.S. was involved with the first group of dentists to recognize lateral tongue splinting in young infants and integrate functional and fixed techniques to correct vertical dimension deficiencies and condylar placement. He is the originator of vertical dimension-primary molar build ups, which help to correct deep bites and Otitus media in children. He invented the Loudon-Chateau Anterior Repositioning Appliance, the functional muscle malocclusion concept, the twelve commandments of occlusion and the vertical overbite domino rule. Merle E. Loudon, B.S., D.D.S. has written numerous articles in several American and foreign dental journals and has lectured in over 50 cities and 7 foreign countries on functional jaw orthopedics, fixed wire orthodontics, Otitus media treatment and TM Dysfunction treatment. He has been instrumental in setting up criteria for teaching in the International Association For Orthodontics, including the certified instructor program.
Dr. Loudon is a member of The American Dental Association, Diplomat and Senior Instructor in the International Association for Orthodontics, and is a Diplomat of the American Academy of Pain Management. He also is a member of the American Orthodontic Society.