When we talk about the importance of oxygen, We can be reminded of the Eight Rules of Cognitive Thinking, and rule number 7, the TOFE rule. The enormous applications of rule number 7, the TOFE rule (Ten Options For Everything), can apply to the many uses of oxygen in preventing and treating cancer.
Many people do not realize it, but there are usually at least 10 ways that anything can be modified, create options to, create branches of, like subdivisions, formulas, ways of doing things, ways to repair things, create new ideas, innovations, and inventions. This is the route that millions of businesses are started. It is a shame that socialism stymies all of these enterprising ideas.
The TOFE rule is also the way that thousands of people use to analyze, find new ideas, innovations, new methods, new products, new procedures, new ways of teaching and doing things, etc. That is why the TOFE rule is a great essential part of my Eight Rules of Cognitive Thinking.
A wonderful and great example is a Vancouver, B.C. company that was just put on the Toronto stock exchange last week. It is called NEXE innovations, Inc. In a week, the stock exchange price went from 15 cents to 1.92 Canadian. The whole concept was originated by an entrepreneur, Darren Footz. Mr. Footz built a small coffee company on Granville Island in Vancouver, B.C. In five years Mr. Footz increased his business from a small artisan roaster to a national coffee brand that was very successful.
This is where he used the TOFE rule. He thought, “why can’t we develop a materials company that produces a commercially developed fully compostable (plant-based) single-serve coffee pod for the use in the Keurig brewing systems. In a little over a year, his new idea (option) was organized and he set up a Canadian company that started producing a disposable pod for the NeoExpresso and Keurig brewing systems. The Keurig pod system is becoming very popular in professional and in many company offices. Estimates are that millions of Keurigs and pods will be sold in the next five years all over the world.
But the TOFE Rule cognitive thinking did not stop there. Mr. Footz put together a very smart team (another option) of directors, officers, advisory personal, and other expert people in marketing, advertising, management, manufacturing, and other essential personal. His option for picking a great team showed remarkable thought process and cognitive thinking ability.
You might say, why does all of this relate to oxygen, cancer, and the Eight Rules of Cognitive Thinking? Because it includes a thinking process that involves the TOFE rule, which includes new cognitive thinking dimensions and relationships.
There are at least 10 (or more) ways that oxygen can be used in preventing and curing cancer. I may not be able to think of all 10 ways, but I’m sure there are even more than 10.
Dr. Otto Warburg was the man that found the cause of cancer. He won the Nobel prize in 1931 for his many discoveries and the root cause of cancer. His very important discovery was that the cause of cancer was from a body cell oxygen deficiency coupled with a deficiency of cell alkalinity (pH). He then discovered that instead of cancer cells using oxygen to multiply, they used fermentation by glycolysis, which was an enormous discovery. In other words, cancer cells were using sugar but not oxygen to multiply and metastasize. Too much acidity in the mitochondria of the body cells (RNA and DNA) was being created by eating cationic foods such as sugar, omega 6 vegetable oils, alcohol, red meat, and other low pH refined and processed foods.
In other words, long term lack of oxygen in body cells may be the key driver that causes most cancer hits and cancer growth. Researchers at the University of Georgia and Colorado University have both shown that lack of oxygen in body cells trigger the spread of cancer tumors. John Hopkins University researchers found that low levels of cell oxygen trigger the spread of breast cancer.
That is why the more ways a person can use oxygen to prevent and help cure cancer, the better they will be. So how many ways can we think of using the TOFE rule, and oxygen to prevent and help cure cancer? Here are some very important uses of oxygen that should be considered for prevention and helping to cure cancer.
1. I have mentioned Joanna Budwig’s cottage cheese, flaxseed oil, Quark, and crushed flaxseeds (crushed in a coffee grinder) many times. She treated over 2500 cancer patients, many successfully cured, with this formula every day. My wife and I use her formula 4 to 6 times a week for the prevention of cancer It also it is a great nutrient for health.
2. Nitric oxide supplements. Nitric oxide supplements relax and open up blood vessels so they can carry more oxygen. They reduce blood pressure and supply more oxygen to the body cells. Some of these are a. Turmeric, b. Ginkgo Biloba, c. L-arginine, d. L-theanine, e. L-carnitine, f. periwinkle, and g. Astaxanthin. Most of these can be bought as powders and used in food or homemade capsules.
3. Time-release vitamin C. My suggestion to prevent cancer is to take 2000 mg vitamin C (1000mg. every 12 hours). When being treated for cancer I would suggest 1000 mg. of time-release vitamin C every 6 hours.
4. Eat 8 to 12 fresh raw vegetables, fruits, nuts, berries, bulbs, or leaves every day. These products not only produce oxygen but vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and peptides essentially needed for prevention and curing cancer. 3 glasses of raw fresh vegetable and fruit juice with lemon should be a daily cancer requirement for cancer patients. These raw fresh foods are very essential for prevention and also cancer patients.
5. Exercise. Dr. Budwig, in her cancer clinics, recommends exercise every day to help many parts of the body, and oxygen intake. It is essential for all people to get 20 to 30 minutes of exercise a day. this can include jogging, bicycling, swimming, walk in the forest, or just plain walking.
6. Hyperbaric oxygen. Researchers have proven that hyperbaric oxygen, taken regularly, not only helps prevent cancer, but helps cure cancer.
7. Ozone. I would recommend that every cancer patient get an ozone machine in their house. We have one just because I know it helps provide oxygen.
8. I.V. vitamin C. Linus Pauling proved that I.V. vitamin C produces hydrogen peroxide which destroys cancer cells. In the U.S., the FDA and the drug companies have not given an OK for cancer patients to use I.V. vitamin C. It is a shame. Even with the usual oncologist’s treatment, I.V. vitamin C would be very helpful.
9. There can be many more uses that oxygen that will help prevent and cure cancer. You might look up on the computer, Activated Stabilized oxygen, which is another form that needs to be more spoken about. However, every person who wants to prevent and also cure cancer needs to add many of these oxygen benefits to their daily routine. Especially if a cancer victim is taking chemotherapy or radiation, they need these additional oxygen treatments. They also need to take massive amounts of pancreatic enzymes and peptides.
10. In naming a few other great benefits of oxygen, I might mention that oxygen boosts brainpower. Taking oxygen before a test, students do better than those who do not. Brain oxygen has a direct link to oxygen efficiency and brain clarity. Also, oxygen attacks the chemical bonds in the cell walls of pathogens. It increases the rate of ATP in body cells and helps to increase longevity.
December 26, 2020
~ the Author ~
Merle E. Loudon, B.S., D.D.S. graduated from the University Of Washington School Of Dentistry in 1957. After two years of service in the Air Force, he started a private practice in East Wenatchee, Washington. For the past 45 years his practice has included Orthodontics and TM Dysfunction treatment specializing in temporomandibular pain treatment, headache, head and neck pain control, functional jaw orthopedics, and straight wire orthodontics. Associated with mercury elimination, oral surgery, crowns and bridges is TMJ treatment, diet control, parasite elimination, intestinal cleansing and healing (wellness).
Merle E. Loudon, B.S., D.D.S. has taught advanced courses for dentists on TM Dysfunction treatment, orthodontics and related pain control for more than 30 years. In 1972 he was the first dentist in Washington to use straight wire orthodontics and the first dentist to correct vertical deficiencies in children by placing vertical dimension-primary molar buildups and/or vertical (erupting) appliances. Merle E. Loudon, B.S., D.D.S. was involved with the first group of dentists to recognize lateral tongue splinting in young infants and integrate functional and fixed techniques to correct vertical dimension deficiencies and condylar placement. He is the originator of vertical dimension-primary molar build ups, which help to correct deep bites and Otitus media in children. He invented the Loudon-Chateau Anterior Repositioning Appliance, the functional muscle malocclusion concept, the twelve commandments of occlusion and the vertical overbite domino rule. Merle E. Loudon, B.S., D.D.S. has written numerous articles in several American and foreign dental journals and has lectured in over 50 cities and 7 foreign countries on functional jaw orthopedics, fixed wire orthodontics, Otitus media treatment and TM Dysfunction treatment. He has been instrumental in setting up criteria for teaching in the International Association For Orthodontics, including the certified instructor program.
Dr. Loudon is a member of The American Dental Association, Diplomat and Senior Instructor in the International Association for Orthodontics, and is a Diplomat of the American Academy of Pain Management. He also is a member of the American Orthodontic Society.